//Can't fly
'It's unfair if im not try to be someone better if I want someone better in my life'
I'm back.

Saturday, January 28, 2017 @ 12:12 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. Its 2017, two years after my last post. And yes i am unofficially 20 years old. More matured maybe izzanis ?In Shaa Allah.Result of my first semester just came out and Alhamdulillah syukur. Tak sia sia menangis siang malam masa final.No im just kidding. Alhamdulillah survived first semester. Seven semester more.

How's life dekat USM,Penang ?
Who says University is more interesting than matriculation ?Who says ? In my opinion, matriculation is the best thing happened in my life. I miss my ex classmates so much. Can i have them again as my classmates ? But its okay as long as we are still keep in touch,its enough for me.

A1T2a
Sometimes,
Person A - Study mana ?
Me - USM,Penang.
Person A - Wuuu wuuuu
Nak kena tampar ? Nothing to wuuu wuuu. For me, belajar mana mana sama je. Penting ada niat nak belajar. Tak guna kalau masuk University hebat hebat tapi tak boleh nak bawa. Faham kan ?

Sepanjang dekat University, i have learnt a lot of things especially pasal kawan. Jangan ikut kawan jangan. Nanti merana. Tu je mampu cakap. My second semester will start on 13 February. May Allah ease everything for me and all my friends.
Accounting Society,USM.

Buah hati pengarang jantung
The only one classmate masa matrikulasi yang masuk USM sama dengan aku.



Post a Comment


Older Post
My words

Little girl have a big dreams.I share my life mostly on Twitter
and Instagram
The Credits!


Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Izzanis


Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!

Older Post